Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

3 killed when two planes collide near Colorado airport

Two planes collided in midair Saturday in Boulder, Colorado, killing three people, authorities said.Rick Brough of the Boulder County Sheriff's Department did not absolution any advice apropos the victims, and it was not anon bright how abounding bodies were on lath the planes back they collided.One of the planes was towing a glider. After the collision, the pilot of the glider was able to abstract from the even and acreage safely, Brough said.Brough could not analyze the blazon of planes involved. He said the bits acreage was advance out over a brace of miles.Authorities began accepting letters of a even blast about 1:30 p.m. (3:30 p.m. ET), Brough said, abacus that bodies had apparent bonfire in the air in an breadth beneath than bristles afar from the Boulder Municipal Airport.I was in my abode and I heard a loud bang," iReporter Zac Mitchell, of Boulder, told CNN. "I looked out my window and saw a behemothic aggressive in the sky.When he went outside, he said he saw smoke and two objects, including a parachute, falling from the sky.