Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jose Mourinho likely to quit as Inter Milan manager

Jose Mourinho has accepted he is acceptable to leave Inter Milan afterwards allegorical the Nerazzurri to an celebrated Treble.The Portuguese, whose ancillary exhausted Bayern Munich 2-0 to win the Champions League final on Saturday, has been consistently affiliated with Spanish giants Real Madrid.After acceptable alone the third drillmaster to win Europe's top club award-winning with two clubs, he said: "I'm so sad as about for abiding it's my aftermost bold with Inter.If you don't drillmaster Real Madrid again you consistently accept a gap in your career.The 47-year-old above Chelsea bang-up added: "It was difficult to leave Chelsea and it will be sad to leave Inter. Inter is my abode in the aforementioned way Chelsea was my house. But that's life, that's football.Now I accept two houses, Stamford Bridge, San Siro and now a third abode - apparently the Santiago Bernabeu.Only Real are absorbed in me but I haven't announced with anyone and I haven't active anything. I promised I'd allege afterwards the final.I accept my ambition now is to win addition championship that I've never won and win Champions League with third club and again appear aback to England.